Younix Wooden Rings
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Design & Shape
We have used a birch wood to build our rings so they last forever. A 28 mm diameter wood ring is the same used in the International Gymnastic Federation. Each set of rings come with 38 mm heavy duty nylon strap with a high climbing grade aluminum carabiner, to withstand up to 2.500 kg each.
Friendly Feel & Grip
The FIG specs recommend a 28 mm diameter for the ring. This makes it easier to grip or false gripe during training. The birch wood gives rings a natural and light feel that you can't get from plastic or steel rings. You can use them with or without chalk.
Easy to adjust
Each set of wooden rings comes with the heavy duty nylon straps that don’t have any kind of buckle, just a high grade climbing carabiner enabling a quick set up and easy adjustments. You can regulate your rings up to 2,4 meters hanging from the ceiling.
Younix Competition Wooden Rings Specifications
- Material: Natural birch wood
- Rings diameter: 28mm (International Gymnastics Federation standard)
- Straps material: Heavy duty nylon
- Straps model: Competition model with carabiners at both ends
- Straps length: 240cm from the hanging point down to the base
- Set includes: 2x wooden rings, 2x competition straps, 4x carabiner