Younix Kids Bar 2.5kg
All prices are inclusive of VAT
The Lightest Bar To Help Kids Become Athletes
Perfectly engineered to properly fit younger less mature exercisers.
Developed to make exercise interesting, fun and enjoyable for the kids.
Design & Shape
A full aluminium bar of 2,5kg has an overall length of 130cm with 50mm loadable sleeves fully compatible with bumper plates. A shaft of 22mm diameter with 105mm loadable sleeve can be loaded up to 20kg.
Like the big boss bars, this light bar comes with a soft dual mark knurling to guide the young athlete taking confidence with weightlifting exercises without the heavy weight of a classical bar.
Two Needle Precision German Bearings will give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover to develop a good technique. Avoid wrist stress and increase the possibility to catch the bar during the Olympic lifts.
Both shaft and sleeves are made of aluminium. Black anodize shaft with red anodize sleeves improves the resistance to chemical agents like sweat, blood and chalk.
Younix Kid's Bar Specifications
- Bar type: Kid's bar
- Bar use: Technique bar for young athletes
- Bar length: 130cm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Knurl: Multi
- Center knurl: No
- Knurl marks: Dual
- Shaft coating: Black anodize
- Sleeve coating: Red anodize
- Loadable sleeve length: 10cm
- Busing/Bearings: Bearings
- Tensile strength: 43.000 PSI
- Set includes: 1x Kid's bar
- Warranty: Five years warranty against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending, or cracking of components. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon.