Younix (Junior) Skill Bar 10kg
All prices are inclusive of VAT
What makes Younix Skill Bar your best choice?
Designed in Italy, the 10KG Skill Bar is our beginner’s technique barbell manufactured with the same quality and precision as all our standard competition bars.
The special diamond knurling process will gives you a safe and positive grip for maximum control. The 1,2 mm pattern won’t shred up your hands.
Two Needle Precision German Bearings will give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover to develop and learn good technique and avoiding wrist stress.
Younix Olympic Bar 10kg Specifications
- Bar type:
- Bar use: for beginners of Weightlifting, Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
- Bar weight: 10kg
- Bar length: 170 cm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 17 cm
- Diameter: mm
- Knurl: Multi
- Tensile strength: 216,000 PSI
- Shaft coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve design: Snap ring
- Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid the rust clean the chalk out of the knurling on a daily basis.