Total Gym Press Trainer
All prices are inclusive of VAT
A totally new way to do a shoulder press. The Press Trainer places users in an inverted position, unloading the lower back and reducing spinal compression. Seven adjustable levels allow users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight as resistance, and the unique closed chain design reduces shoulder impingement and stabilizes the shoulder girdle for safe and effective upper body strengthening. The Press Trainer also provides a mechanism for performing a decline push-up.
Total Gym Press Trainer engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight , the Press Trainer is the only closed-chain shoulder press machine that also allows for plyometric movements.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for intuitive use and success in performing press up
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 15 percent of their own bodyweight up to 50 percent.
- Allows for plyometric movements.
- Ability to progress a decline push-up
- Inverted position stabilizes shoulder girdle and reduces spinal compression and shoulder impingement.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight shoulder press and decline push-ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 15 percent of their own bodyweight up to 50 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 in [84 cm]
- In Use: Size: 66" x 39" x 41" [L/W/H] (1.7m x 1.0m 1.0m)
- Floor Space (area): 14 Square Feet [1.4 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 116 lbs [53 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic Rubber
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings