Total Gym Leg Trainer
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Total Gym Leg Trainer engages all the muscles of the legs to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall trunk stability.
Designed to strengthen the leg in a functional manner, the Leg Trainer is unlike any other piece of leg fitness equipment because it facilitates a forward, backward and side lunge on a moving surface for additional instability in a select plane of motion.
- Total leg strengthening – recruits quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and adductors to work in unison.
- Minimized range of motion to prevent excessive stress on the knee, lower back and hip flexors.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Short, efficient leg workout producing observable, body-changing results.
- Unlike other leg machines for sale, the Total Gym Leg Trainer is an all-in-one fully-functional leg training unit that facilitates forward, backward and side lunges as well as step-ups and box jumps.
- Rolling rubber glideboard creates instability and allows for dynamic movement within a lunge to increase difficulty.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Incline design limits range of motion to prevent over extension.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- 15” Step-Up/Box Jump platform.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 22 inches [565mm]
- In Use: 59.2” x 23.6” x 15.4” [L/W/H] (1.5m X .6m X .4m)
- Floor Space (area): 10 square feet ( 0.9 square meters)
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [181 kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Rubber Step-Up Platform: Glideboard – Heavy duty, Two layer design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Rubber Glideboard Padding: 1 1/2″ (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings