Echelon Stride Auto-Fold Treadmill
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Our patented, auto-folding treadmill is designed for easy storage and convenience. When you're not jogging, running, or sprinting toward your fitness goals, activate the auto-fold feature and watch as the Stride folds to just 10" tall. The built-in device holder secures your smart device in place for access to a variety of live and on-demand running classes led by world-class instructors.
- Patented Auto-fold Feature for Easy Storage
- Integrated Handlebar Sensors for Heart Rate Monitoring
- Console Screen with 8 Programmed Workouts
- Built-in Smart Device Holder
- Impact-absorbing Rubber Running Deck
- Max Speed: 12 MPH with 12 Incline Levels
- Live + On-demand Classes Available 24/7
- Motivating Instructors
- Scenic Workouts Filmed Around the World
Echelon Stride puts safety and convenience first.
1) Meets international safety standards UL 1647 and EN20957. These aren’t easy standards to pass, but Echelon does!
2) Metal safety bar underneath running deck protects objects from being pulled under.
3) Safety stop lanyard instantly slows the treadmill before coming to a complete stop.
4) Folds flat in 3 quick steps for easy storage!
- - Folds to just 10 inches tall
- - 4.5-foot running deck
- - Integrated handlebar heart rate sensors
- - Max speed of 12 MPH
- - 12 incline levels
- - Generous side steps for easy step-off
- - USB charging port
- - Built-in steel transport handle
- - Vertical + horizontal transport wheels
- - Live + on-demand running classes
- - Off-equipment FitPass workouts
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (IN USE)69” L x 31” W X 49” H
- RUNNING DECK DIMENSIONS55” L X 20” W
- PRODUCT WEIGHT156 lb
- MAX USER WEIGHT300 lb
- SPEED0.5 - 12 MPH
- INCLINE12 Levels (Max 10% Incline Grade)
- POWER110V AC
- MOTOR1.75 CPH — Energy-Efficient Brushless DC Motor
- DECK SUSPENSIONImpact-Absorbing Elastomer
- SAFETYPull-Out Safety Stop Lanyard