CORE-TEX® Reactive Trainer Dual Handrails
All prices are inclusive of VAT
The NEW Core-Tex® RT Dual is significantly quieter from previous model and features:
- Second adjustable handrail for increased confidence and handhold options for users of all abilities
- Completely redesigned heavy duty base and handrail
- Adjustable Handrail: Maximal height 46.5"; width 30"
- One or both handrails can be removed from base with a push-button release
- New platform design for evaluation and coaching tools
- Dish (platform): 30" in diameter
- Base: 24" in diameter; height 4.5"
- Dish on top of base sits 7" high
- Total weight: 71 lbs
The platform is constructed from durable ABS plastic and features a non-slip rubber surface and bumper for safety and security. The heavy duty steel base and safety handrail are powder-coated for durability. The handrail has a foam-rubber handrail grip for added comfort and is designed to fit precisely into the base so that the user's body weight anchors the handrail while the user is standing on the Core-Tex.
The Core-Tex Reactive Training RT Dual unit comes complete with the base, platform with a center dow bumper, 3 highly engineered ball transfers, and 2 handrail with 3 height adjustments. Also included in the package is an assembly and instruction manual.