Younix Performance Lat Pull Down / Low Row
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Lat Pull - Low Row Machine combined together
2-in-1 Machine to build your back and more
What makes the Lat & Row your best choice?
2-in-1 Machine Fit All :
A super-duty oversized seated lat pull/low row machine with an unbreakable 120 kg selectorized weight stack, bicycle-style seat, adjustable thigh roller pads and knurled foot pegs with 7 height positions each will accommodate athletes up to 210cm tall.
Consistent Weight Ratio :
A dual connection point cable system keeps the weight ratio consistent. The weight you select is the weight you pull, 120kg = 120kg net! Unlike other machines that used a one cable system that increase the load ratio and make the weight feel lighter.
Durability & Quality :
The Lat & Row Machine is designed and manufactured in Italy. Premium upholstery, machined aluminum pulleys, numbered uprights, and branded logo/color options. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected, and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount.
Power & Speed :
The weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for adjustment of the elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Perform explosive exercises to increase power and speed.
Lat & Row Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame Material: Italian Steel
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks - 80 x 80 x 3 mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Lat machine / Low Row Rack, 2x bracings, 1x Lat Bar, 1x rubber handle.
- Hardware: 24 mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Minimum Space Of Use: Height 246 x Depth 340 x Width 150 cm (you need around 5 square meters to use the Lat & Row in all its features including low row with full extended foot plate considering a 200cm tall man)
- Height: 246 cm
- Width: 150 cm
- Depth: 145 cm
- Product weight: 290 kg
Footprint: 150 x 145 cm (including upright base)
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg / Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 120 Kg
Product weight: 290kg
Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the Cable Tower must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell, bumper plates, and accessories are not included.