Younix Open Trap Bar 2.0
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Functional strength training for everyone.
An open-ended design on one side allows the lifter to enter and exit the bar with more ease and allows greater range of motion and a wider variety of exercises.
Designed and manufactured in Italy from the most excellent materials with our attention to details, the bar features a strong open-side frame construction made of matt black powder-coated steel with two neutral grip handles, giving the options of pulling from two different heights. Both sets of knurled, parallel handles measure 30mm in diameter and are spaced 63,5 cm on centre.
Why the open side?
It will maximize the number of movements you can do with the trap bar, accouching a broad range of lifting and training possibilities. Safely perform deadlifts, trap shrugs, lunge variations, single-leg squats, box step-ups, loaded carries, Zercher squats, Zercher deadlifts and many more “outside the box” movements.
Less stress on the spine
Because you can step "inside" the bar (central load), the horizontal axis shortens and significantly reduces the amount of force on the spine. The neutral - heigh or low - grip, leads to a more upright torso position, allowing your hips to sit lower. It also allows the knees to move more forward without scraping your shins at the bottom of the deadlift. With this optimal position for deadlifting, you will reduce the back injury risk and boost your results.
Not only are the movements performed with the trap bar more safer than compared to the straight bar, but they are also more effective for developing maximum power. Since power is a measure of an object’s force times its velocity, this means that the movements performed with trap bar will allow you to lift more weight, over a greater distance much faster.
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt Wrinkle Black Powder Coated
- Bar width: 66cm
- Bar Overall length: 195cm
- Floor to Center of Handle: 23cm
- Distance between Handles: 63cm
- Bar weight: 20Kg
- Loadable sleeve length: 40cm
- Handles Diameter: 32mm
- Sleeves Diameter: 49.9mm
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon.
- Maintenance: To avoid the rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling immediately after use. Clean the surfaces on frames and tubes from dust and dirt daily.
- Additional information: The trap bar is for indoor use only.