Strength Bands are a modern conditioning tool. Light weight, portable and low cost. Use indoor or out.
- Benefit from strength training and powerful partner drills targeting speed and power.
- The rubber overload means you can train everything from strength exercises to power, speed and sport specific skill / conditioning drills.
- Drills are unlimited and include Resisted Sprinting, Plyometrics, Agility, Core Stability, Crawling, Prone Stability & Power Breakdown / Cleanout, Tackling Power.
- Easy for coaches to work into training due to the simplicity of rubber resistance overload. The innovative red connectors can be used to join bands or apply resistance.
- Red and Blue band drills for a focus on field based strength and conditioning. Have your team work in pairs completing strength and conditioning exercises.
- Red and blue band resistance suits resisted push-ups, seated rows, shoulder press, upright row, curls, lunges, squats, good mornings and jump squats.
- Two bands are recommended as most power and movement based drills work much better with two bands connected. Bands can be looped together or connected by a Strength Band Connector with Grip Strap.
- Band training suits all levels.