Harbinger Hexcore 4.5-Inch Weight Lifting and Workout Belt
All prices are inclusive of VAT
- 4.5” foam belt stabilizes core muscles and supports lower back during lifting
- Ventilated construction allows for maximum airflow and breathability
- Heavy gauge steel roller buckle makes tensioning easy for a customized fit
- Belt width meets most competition size requirements
- Designed with premium hook and loop fastener for a stronger hold and no snagging
The Harbinger HexCore Belt is a 4.7 in foam belt with HexCore technology that provides optimum breathability and support during lifting. The ventilated backing and layered mesh construction allows for maximum airflow without losing support throughout the weight lifting. This belt is equipped with a heavy gauge steel roller buckle that makes adjusting the tension easy for a customized fit. This weight lifting belt is a good fit for olympic lifting and crossfit training. This belt meets most competition size requirements. This HexCore Belt measures 36.5 in long by 4.7 in wide; weighs 0.58 lbs; 45% ethylene vinyl acetate, 20% nylone, 20% polypropolene, 10% iron, and 5% polyester.