PTA Global Diploma In Personal Training Level 2&3
DIPLOMA IN PERSONAL TRAINING LEVEL 2 & 3
DUBAI UPCOMING COURSES
PTA GLOBAL DIPLOMA COURSE (AUGUST)
Weekend 1: August 23-24
Weekend 2: August 30-31
Weekend 3: September 6-7
PTA GLOBAL DIPLOMA COURSE (SEPTEMBER)
Weekend 1: September 20-21
Weekend 2: September 27-28
Weekend 3: October 4-5
PTA GLOBAL DIPLOMA COURSE (OCTOBER)
Weekend 1: October 18-19
Weekend 2: October 25-26
Weekend 3: November 1-2
PTA GLOBAL DIPLOMA COURSE (NOVEMBER)
Weekend 1: November 29-30
Weekend 2: December 6-7
Weekend 3: December 13-14
MEFITPRO Fitness Institute, Al Quoz, Dubai
KUWAIT UPCOMING COURSES
The PTA Global Personal Training Course is specifically designed to prepare you for a career as a Fitness Professional by empowering you with the necessary tools and skills to be successful immediately.
By learning to train the Human Being, not just the Human Body, you're assured to Gain, Train and Retain more clients.
- Exercise Sciences with industry experts like Paul Chek (Digestion), Chuck Wolf(Muscular System), Dr. John Berardi (Nutrition), and many more.
- Specific Business Development Skills, Sales Techniques, and Marketing Strategies to build a clientele quickly and effectively.
- In-depth Behavior Change, Motivational Interviewing, and Communication skill development techniques and tools.
- A Motivation System with ready-made Client Orientation Questionnaires built on the principles of Motivational Interviewing to enhance client motivation and build client-centered program design strategies.
- A Movement System for creating and manipulating exercises in 3-dimensions inspired by industry expert, Gary Gray and the Gray Institute.
- Functional Anatomy using Thomas Myers' Anatomy Trains.
- Special Populations with industry experts like Dr. Christian Thompson – professor at U of San Francisco (Older Adult), Brian Grasso – founder of International Youth Conditioning Association – IYCA (Youth), Annette Lang (Pregnancy).
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development techniques.
- A Programming System with the first ever Behavior-based Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made, client-centered, 12-week periodized programs to match a clients Goal, Style of training, and Level of ability.
- The Practical Side of Being a Personal Trainer: Real world testimonies from some of the world’s most successful Fitness Professionals.
- Unlimited online education access to 30 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A.
- The ONLY Personal Training Qualification teaching the Business Side of Being a Trainer.
Learner must be at least 16 years old and has a valid CPR/AED certificate at the time of assessment. Some knowledge and experience of training in the gym.
Mandatory completion of a 38 hour online work where you make your way through lectures and videos, completing online quizzes after each topic. Students will have unlimted access to their online course material, even after certification. Also included is a 550 page digital manual to complement the online learning.
Access to a 6 day Workshop, 9 hours per day, covering both Theoretical and Practical Units. This is delivered over 3 weekends (Friday and Saturday), with assignments and worksheets to be submitted in between.
Observed Practical Exam (1 on 1 Training Session with a client)
Submission of the PTA Global Case Study (Program Design)
Invigilated Theory Exam
- PTA Global Diploma in Personal Training (L2 & L3)
- REPs UAE entry at Level 3 & International Portability through ICREPs and EREPS