Group Exercise Leader Course 10-12 May Kuwait
10-12 May 2019, Kuwait
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Are you interested in becoming a Group Fitness Instructor?
Our Group Exercise Leader (G.E.L) course or otherwise known as ETM (Exercise to music) course is a first in the Middle East designed to help new instructors take their first step into group fitness. G.E.L. students will be able to register with REPs and teach in clubs around the region. Courses are run on the first weekend of each month and last three days covering both practical and theoretical elements of conducting a group fitness class.
Upon completing the G.E.L course, you will be able to create your own choreography and teach your own Group Fitness classes, Circuit classes, Bootcamps and HIIT Group classes. Also, G.E.L qualification is a prerequisite before joining any pre-choreographed studio classes (Piloxing, Barre, Les Mills, Mossa, Zumba...).
- Basic Introduction to anatomy and physiology
- The principles of fitness and training.
- How to interpret music and beat
- Structuring choreography
- Planning a safe and effective group fitness class
- Basic teaching skills for leading a group class
- An Introduction to group training classes (Zuu, HBX, Les Mills, Mossa, Zumba)