Younix DIP HORNS
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Design & Shape
Each Dip horn is made of the same steel that we use for our rigs and racks to maintain same quality construction and powder coating finishing. 50x70 tubing with welded joints and a lock-in anchoring system will maintain max stability throughout a workout.
Dip Horns can be easily adjusted to match the height requirements of any given athlete or workout. This piece of equipment will perfectly match on each upright of our arsenal, both racks and rigs.
The plastic insert in the brackets will protect the upright from scratch. Easy and fast set up.
Dip Horns Specifications
- Designed: Italy
- Material: Steel
- Inner material: Polyethylene in the bracket to prevent wear and tear on the upright.
- Finish: Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks or to 80 x 80 mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Dip Horns, 1x Selection Pin
- Height: 25cm
- Width: 70cm
- Length: 68,5cm
- Load Capacity: 750kg
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- Inner material warranty: 2 Years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.